Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Belated Father's Day Wishes

I had every intention of posting on Father's Day & I feel really bad for forgetting. I don't think our Dads visit very often but we still want to let them know we love them. I'm thankful for the Daddy that Todd is to our kids too. We spent Father's Day going to church (our Heavenly Father's House),went out for pizza,swimming at a friend's house,& watching a movie later. It was a busy day.
It was actually a very busy weekend. The kids went to a swim b-day party on Friday & I had to work that night. I had to work 12-9 on Saturday (yuck!) & Todd took the kids to the pool at the Base. Plus all the swimming & stuff on Sunday. We were all pretty tired by yesterday. Joshua has the sniffles & I woke up sick this morning. Luckily I am off the rest of the week. I'm off Friday for Todd's knee surgery.

No comments: