Sunday, June 14, 2009

This & That


Me & my girl

This was NOT posed. Joshua really does love his sister even when he's not being made to! Plus, I love that she lets her little brother do this. I find it adorable that two siblings get along these days-for the most part anyway. This was while watching their cousin open her birthday gifts.

At Ashleigh's 7th birthday party on Saturday at Makutu's Island in Chandler. Fun place.

Joshua & girls

Hannah with Scarlett & Desiree


Here's a few random pictures from Thursday & Saturday. Thursday is our movie day at Harkins with friends. We packed a lunch & went to the water play area at Westgate afterwards. If you remember from a very early post on my blog that is where the Cardinals arena is and the hockey arena.
Saturday we went to my niece's birthday party at Makutu's Island. We had never been there before & the kids had fun in the maze of tunnels,slides,climbing stuff,etc.
We have this coming week off from school but the kids are going to Vacation Bible School at their old preschool with their friends. Hannah always has a blast. It's her 5th year. It's Joshua's 2nd year. That church is so familiar to them. I hate the drive but it's such a tradition I'll have to cut the budget somewhere else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.