Saturday, June 27, 2009

Surgery update

Todd's knee surgery went fine yesterday. I'm thankful to Belinda for watching the kids because the waiting was much longer than expected. Add some mis-communication from the doctor & hospital staff & it was very nice the kids didn't have to experience any of it. Todd walked a little without the crutches yesterday but has used them more today. He has used the stairs. There's more pain today but he was bored by noon though & was ready to get out of the house. We are thankful for those that prayed for him.
I'm feeling better than I have since Tuesday & the kids are better too. They missed soccer on Wednesday but were dying to get out by Thursday so I did get them to our movie day but went home after instead of playing with friends because I wasn't better yet. All in all it was a pretty boring week.

No comments: