Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rattlers game







Here are a few pics from the Rattlers game we went to a couple weeks ago. Joshua took most of the pictures (except the last one!). Hannah & I met the boys at the game because we were at the homeschool convention. The convention center was a very short walk from the arena. We missed part of the game because we were waiting to see if we won $100 for a raffle contest based on receipts from purchases. We did not win anything:( As soon as that was over we met up with them. We have 3 games with our Pogo Pass. The boys went to one game without us in June. We'll go to the 3rd game in August.

I just needed to sneak these pics in before I flood the blog with Honk! pics. I should be getting the Stardust CD from Moezart this week so I'll get around to that too.

No comments: