Monday, July 20, 2015

Honk!

 The Frogettes!
 Quick family shot
Here are a few preview shots till I get more time to upload more. Honk! opened last week and there have been 4 shows so far. ALL were fabulous! I love this show SO very much. I have MANY pictures to post when this is all over.

Tech week was Mon-Wed 5-10pm last week and on Wed Hannah said she was getting a sore throat. The show must go on! She wasn't the only one who was sick plus there were a few injuries on opening night. Then there were 3 people that I know of with allergic reactions on Saturday but everyone pulled together and I'm sure most people never noticed the personal aches & pains these talented kids & adults were suffering with. 
Hannah was a trooper through all 4 shows but by Sunday when she could catch a rest, she said her ear hurt. We went to urgent care & she has an ear infection. Also, the sore throat is better but she still has a runny nose. The next show is tomorrow. They have Wednesday off and then have 4 more shows Thurs-Sat (2 on Sat). I think her voice is still beautiful. She has a small solo of a couple lines and a part where she sings with 5 other girls. Plus the parts she sings in the frog scene,in Poultry Tale with the whole cast and the ending song after bows.

Enjoy these pics till I can get more up as I think I caught what she has:(

No comments: