Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Honk! Jr.


Hannah as Bewick, the swan.
Hannah & castmates
Me & my star.
Hannah & friends from JBQ
The family.


Hannah performed in her Spring Musical called Honk! Jr. last week. Of course I think she was fabulous and the whole cast is talented-especially with all those quick costume changes.
She was some sort of poultry, a goose, a swan, a frog, & snow. It was a grueling rehearsal schedule and we were busy,busy,busy. I'm glad for the break but Hannah always gets what I call PPD-post production depression afterwards. She is looking forward to the cast party later this week. Anyway, it was an amazing show & I do appreciate the people who cared enough to support all the kids. There's lots of places entertainment dollars could be spent & I certainly appreciate those who chose to support Hannah & her friends. I enjoy her plays so much more than what Hollywood produces these days.

Also, God's Girlz goes to State competition this Saturday. Fundraising to get to Nationals has been rough but I trust God will provide the funds as the girls are working so hard. I've been a little disappointed and discouraged at times with the lack of support but I know if this is God's will then all the rejection we've faced will not matter. I can't wait to see how he provides- assuming we are in His will:) I do know that I never want to raise funds ever again! To see how a Bible based activity is frowned upon or ignored makes me realize more than ever that we are living in the end times. I do appreciated those who have taken the time to support the team in prayer & those who have supported the team financially. Thank you!!!

No comments: