Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random stuff


Todd took this awesome picture of 2 of our hummingbirds. Yes, they are ours:) I am sure it wasn't but a few seconds before that one got ran out of the yard. If you have hummingbirds you know they don't share well.

An updated Blackhawks picture. I love it when the kids humor me.

Cute kids from after church today.


Not much new. I just wanted to post a few pictures before Christmas.

I am pleased to announce I worked my last Friday & Saturday of the year these past 2 days. With Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve falling on a Friday I have some forced nights off. The next weekend I work will be 2011! Exciting, huh?

Really, that's about it. Of course we are looking forward to celebrating Jesus' birthday on Saturday. Everything is pretty low key this week and I kinda like it that way. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember the reason for the season:)


No comments: