Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Birthdays


Two December Birthdays
Happy Birthday to:
Jim-my brother
and
Brendan-our nephew
Have great days:)


Not much new going on or many pictures. We had our Christmas party with HEofS on Monday. That's what the picture is from above. The kids started flag football last week. I'm very disappointed that they are still able to wear shorts in December though. As I try to find the silver lining in this I have decided that the warm weather is helping us save money on our electric bill. The heat rarely kicks on. Still, I'd rather have some sort of winter weather. Hannah was excited that her team jersey is yellow & black. Yep, they're brainwashed.

Here's another Joshua "funny" for those of you not on Facebook:
The scene is me trying to explain to him the difference between fact & opinion.
Me: A fact is something you can prove. You are 7 years old. An opinion is what someone thinks of something. You are the cutest boy I know.
Joshua: No, those are both facts.
Isn't it nice to see his Daddy's confidence in him? No self esteem problems for this shy kid. Although I will admit he does have a point.




No comments: