Monday, November 8, 2010

Hannah in Wonderland Birthday Party


Not sure how to make the picture not be sideways. Go ahead and tilt your head to get the full effect. Go on. Do it. Oh well.

Another view


With Grandma & Papa

Do you remember the light saber battles in Alice in Wonderland? Me neither:)


Hannah's birthday party was this past Saturday. The kids had fun playing at the park. I was glad my cheshire cat cake ended up looking like the cheshire cat for the most part. I had to explain to a few people why my "teacups" (plastic coffee cups) said "Drink Me" on them and about the "Eat Me" cupcakes. I think it was another successful & very merry unbirthday party :)

We pick up the kids' artwork and ribbons at the fairgrounds tomorrow. Of course the kids are super excited about Grandma & Grandpa coming to visit later this week for a few days.

No comments: