Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hannah's New Glasses & Crazy Hats


Hannah got glasses today. Her appointment was last week. Lots had changed since last year's appointment when she didn't need any glasses. When we went to the ASU game before vacation she couldn't read the scoreboard so I knew we needed to go back.

This was from crazy hat night at Bible Study last week. I borrowed a Mickey ears hat from Hannah. Joshua won some extra "dollars" with this creation. They get fake money for answering questions,memorizing scripture,bringing their Bible, & other stuff. Then they can buy stuff at a little store with their money. There's cheap stuff like candy up to big things like a scooter. They are both opting to save their money (big surprise) to "buy" the other one a Christmas present.

2 comments:

Brooke Zimmermann said...

What the What? Perhaps you confused your post. Hannah is a short 6 year old. That girl looks like a teenager. Get your facts straight lady! And, howdy! Miss you guys. -Daniel

Todd and Kathy said...

Okay Daniel. I admit I don't quite understand your comment but thanks for stopping by:)I am very unhappy with the teenager comment-Lord come quickly is a common prayer these days! I was very sorry to hear you guys were moving as I know it's got to be hard on everyone and especially all the little ones missing their cousins. I've been praying for you & Brooke and your entire family. I'm hoping Brooke finds some good homeschool support out there.Feel free to wander by anytime and blessings to you.