Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hannah is turning 11!!!!

How did this happen? 11? SIGH......

So, tomorrow is Hannah's birthday but my awesome friend, Amanda, met us at a park to take her pictures. There are soooooo many so this is just a teaser that the pictures are coming. Eventually. Be patient with me,please. If you are on facebook you have seen a bunch of them but it is faster to upload them there than it is on the blog so I must say again:be patient with me. Thank you!

We will be taking a school vacation day in honor of her birthday. We will be making cupcakes to take to Family Bible Study tomorrow night. Birthday person gets to pick dinner out and Hannah has chosen Coco's. There's one not far from church and I think kids eat free on Wednesdays. Score!

Happy Birthday to our sweet,sensitive,caring,thoughtful,beautiful daughter.

No comments: