Saturday, March 27, 2010

Art & Poetry Ice Cream Social


Enjoying the ice cream art.

A small sample of their artwork from drawings & paintings to sand art,perler beads, & sea urchins made with playdough & toothpicks (that was a pre-Sea World trip craft).

With their certificates.

I guess I'm a little behind as I still try to get used to the way my new camera works on the computer. I was going to post a few Valentines pictures but they were sideways & I don't know how to get them upright. No biggie. I'll just start with pictures from earlier this month.

The kids went to our annual Art & Poetry Ice cream Social with HEofS. They show off their art & afterward we create an ice cream sundae. Always fun! This happened to be the weekend Todd was in Texas so he missed it. The kids had fun as usual. Hannah was so inspired when we got home that night that she painted several pictures & wrote one poem before bed.

No comments: