Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy Birthday America! God has blessed our country & we are thankful for what our Founding Fathers did to make this a Godly country(back then anyway). Imagine how strong we could be today if people had not turned away from God. It does make me sad that the principles our Nation was founded upon are being trampled on but since I have read the end of the "story" I know it has to go this way. I also know how it ends & I'm glad I'm on the winning team. Thanks to all those who have served or are serving our country. Your dedication to protect me & my family is appreciated. This just seemed like a good day to say that.

I can't let this day pass without saying Happy Anniversary to my Hubby. I'm glad to have been your Wifey for the last 12 years. Thanks for being my better half!

No comments: