Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hannah's haircut

Hannah has been wanting to cut her hair short for a few months. Today was the day. She seems to like it so far. Hopefully I can re-create what the stylist did with her bangs as she wants to grow them out. Her hair was almost to the middle of her back but since she always wore it up it was hard to tell. Joshua told her he didn't want her to get it cut. When asked "why" he said "because it already looks good". How sweet. We went to Target afterward so she could buy the Jonas Brothers DVD.

Soccer was canceled today due to the coaches being sick. Everyone I know seems to be getting it. Yuck. I thought I was doing better over the weekend but I'm not feeling so great today. Todd's knee doesn't look as swollen today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair cut Hannah, and as soon as I can figure a time I'll be visiting you and Joshua. I like the sencond photo of Joshua for his birthday photo, but they are alol good and love Hannah's photos too. Love, Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!