Monday, February 2, 2009

Steelers Win!


Joshua, Alysa, & Hannah enjoying football sugar cookies. After adding frosting they looked like Easter eggs though. Oh well.

The happy Steelers fans. I printed off coloring pages for the kids to color & they decided they wanted to glue them onto popsicle sticks. Such a great idea! I printed them to bring to work to be fair to the Steelers fans there,of course. Don't laugh cause there's a good amount. Note to Mom Smith-I'll have a copy of this picture made for you.

Hannah before eating a Cards cupcake.

Joshua & his stick waving things.

I hope the Cardinals never play the Steelers again. Seriously. Our friends let us go to their house even though they knew we would be rooting against them. That's the sign of a real friend dontcha' think? Thanks John & Belinda! Todd made some very impressive logo cupcakes but the coloring bled overnight. He made logos for both teams,helmets,& the Superbowl logo too. Next time we need to remember to do that the day of the Superbowl. The kids had fun playing with their friends instead of watching the game. I feel really bad for Kurt Warner as I truly believe he's a believer-not like some other pro athletes who mention God then head out to party & cheat on their wife or whatever. Perhaps Todd will have something to add later. I just wanted to get the pictures up before I hibernate for a few days-or try too anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)