Sunday, February 22, 2009

If you're reading this...


I'm curious who's keeping up with us. Leave a comment to say "hi". Sometimes I feel guilty for not updating but then I wonder if anyone's really reading it anyway. The only picture I have taken recently was the kids having a picnic in the backyard. I'm not quite sure why they have cones set up around them. We'll have some events in March so be on the lookout for pictures from a hoedown,St. Patricks Day party,Luke Days, & the Fitness Olympics. Probably a picture of Hannah with a basketball medal too. Speaking of....

Hannah's basketball team has won 3 in a row and are undefeated. She got her 1st basket last week. The other team was short players & Coach Rob asked if Joshua wanted to play. He did not want to play for the other team against his sister-so sweet. He just practices baskets at the other end of the court while she plays. I think he would have been a huge help to their team & secretly glad he thought of his sister & declined. Three more games to go.

The kids were super excited to get a package from Grandma & Grandpa Smith. Why? Because there were not one but two Superbowl t-shirts inside as well as shirts from their cruise. They love them. Joshua wore the Steelers championship one to church today & got compliments from our Pastor & a little old lady who is the #1 Pittsburgh fan according to the plate on her car. Official thank yous will be going out to grandparents & Todd's Aunt & Uncle from PA after I get pictures taken & printed.

I spent this afternoon sorting through Joshua's room. Found some stuff to give away,donate,take to Other Mothers, & to sell on Craigslist or ebay. I'll try to hit Hannah's room next Sunday. Hannah sold 2 princess dresses & 7 Barbie dolls on ebay last week & made $66 (after ebay & paypal fees). Yes, we take those expenses out of her proceeds. They sometimes balk at getting rid of unused toys until I remind them they get to keep the cash.

Todd's job at Luke AFB is going well. I got to visit the base exchange store a few days ago. It reminds me of Walmart. He's already being sent away for training. The kids don't like this idea though. It should go by fast since I work the first 2 days he's gone & of course they have to be there the whole shift. Then Grandma Clinton comes to visit. That will cheer them up big time. Then they could care less if either one of us was home!

1 comment:

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Hey thank you for the comments on your spelling cirr. I would love some more ideas! Didn't know you had a blog!