Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Family Snow Day

Joshua having fun.

Last year any pictures I took had lots of other people in the background. Notice what's behind them this year? We loved a weekday after school starts. The only problem was not having some stranger take a family shot of us. A problem I'm more than willing to have when I know Todd can photoshop one of us into another picture!

And Hannah having fun!

Joshua, Frosty, & Hannah


We went up to Flagstaff on a Tuesday to play in the snow & then went to Strawberry to spend the night with my parents. The snow where we went sledding was too soft to make a snowman or snowballs but it was perfect for snow angels. When we got to my parents house there was some snow around & it happened to be very good for making a snowman and some snowballs. I actually found a twig that shape for the mouth. The kids had a ton of fun & wore themselves out. I'm looking forward to the next field trip wherever that might be.....

No comments: