Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


All of us at the Narnia exhibit at the Science Center. I'd have had a lot of pictures of the very cool stuff inside but video & still photography was a no-no in here. Don't know why & it was disappointing but we could get our picture before we went in. At least they let us have that.

Mother's Day 2008

Letting our butterflies go. That was a fun project that I hope we can do again this spring.

Hannah caught the bouquet at Paul & Cami's wedding. She was excited about that.

Joshua at a Roadrunners game.


Happy New Year to everyone. We hope 2009 is loaded with blessings for you all!

I have been sick for four days but started to feel better yesterday. I'm spending today cleaning everything that was let go while I was too tired to do anything-plus washing everything I coughed all over. Fun, huh? I'm glad to be getting better & really hope the rest of the family doesn't get it. We want to take the kids to play in the snow next week when all the other kids start school again.

We are still waiting to hear from the City of Phoenix. The bad news is if they even call in January then Todd probably won't be able to train until March. At least that's what we've heard. Good news is one of Todd's clients finally got an offer accepted. They did an inspection yesterday & close of escrow is supposed to be next Friday. Thank you Lord!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post just a small tiny handful of some of my favorite pictures from last year. This was really hard to do since there are literally hundreds of pictures to choose from. I pared down our Disneyland pictures to just 250.
I admit I like to take pictures of my family. I'm even good at printing them right away. I'm an absolute failure at scrapbooking them. I'm hoping to get better at that.

No comments: