Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Brendan

Hannah & Joshua with 2 of their Arizona cousins-Ashleigh & Robert
Christmas Day

The kids with Grandma & Papa

This day after Christmas we want to wish a Happy Birthday to our nephew, Brendan, who turns one today. Don't worry, when I wish the adults happy birthday I won't put the age! Can't wait to meet you some day-maybe October 2009 in Anaheim, CA???? Hint, hint to your parents.

We went to my sister's house for Christmas and had a nice time & dinner. The kids are enjoying all their gifts right now. It was pretty much a Star Wars Christmas for Joshua. He has decided he wants another Star Wars birthday party in May. I got a globe I have been wanting for a couple years now. It is awesome but I don't expect anyone other than homeschooling moms will understand my excitement over a globe. Part of our Disneyland annual passes were gifts too & that gift will keep on giving too. Thanks to both our sets of parents for your gifts-they rock!

It rained most of the day & night which I quite enjoyed. After we got home we watched one of the many movies we got. Sometime when I wasn't looking Todd posted the entry below mine. I told you you'd be able to tell the difference between our postings. I hate to push his down more so please read on after this one. For someone who doesn't always have a lot to say it's worth a read. I have to add it's pretty darn nice to have a hubby who puts up with me day after day as well. I thank God for that Roadrunners hockey game we both attended in 1994....

No comments: