Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Fred



We want to say happy birthday to our brother-in-law. If you are reading this we wish you a great day. I've been thinking how I want to remember everyone's birthday by saying so here on our blog. I'm thinking it may be hard to cover everyone on their actual birthday so I may just list once per month with everyone I want to send best wishes to. I would feel bad if I couldn't post for some reason. I'll start in February. Okay? All right then...

Above is a picture of Boba Fett aka Joshua. I don't have many new pictures. And above that is a picture of my souvenir from Disneyland. Since both sets of parents pitched in and paid for most of it I thought you guys would like to see it now rather than waiting till your next visit. Can you make out our last name in it? I love this kind of lettering. When we were on our honeymoon I got an ocean themed one that says "Todd (heart) Kathy". It's in our bedroom. I thought having a Disney themed one for the whole family would be appropriate. I specifically asked the artist for pirates,Cinderella,Ariel, & Tinkerbell & this is the end result.



No comments: