Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Fun Pictures

Here's Todd & the kids with their fancy cookies Grandma bought. When cookies cost as much as they do at Disneyland then I take pictures to remember the moment-not to mention my good looking family in the shot! I opted for a Mickey shaped ice cream bar later while Todd, Hannah, & Grandma went on California Screamin'.

The kids with Donald Duck. Donald is a hard character to find. This is only our second time seeing him in our 5 visits.

Of course we need a picture with Mickey & Minnie.

A teacup the whole family can fit in!

Every year we get a picture in this Dumbo. It's something I have to do-like a "Disneyland growth chart". This is the first year we didn't all fit in it. Sad.

I just wanted to post a few more pictures today before going to work. I have so many pictures I'd like to share. Keep in mind I won't be updating like this all the time. Todd worked on our vacation video this week & of course we've watched it several times. We started school back up yesterday but will be doing more fun stuff next week for CHRISTmas.

No comments: