Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jim! and some more Disney:)

I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my brother if you ever visit here. Just know I hope you had a good day.

The family picture above is on Hannah's favorite ride-Grizzly River Run. We only went on it once this trip because no one likes to be wet AND cold. We went without a stroller this year so my plans of always bringing a change of dry clothes along could not be upheld this visit. Hannah was disappointed but the nice Australian family across from us took our picture before we went down the river. My speculation that "they" can control the rapids so you don't get soaked in the winter months was off base. While I only got a little wet Todd did not fare as well. Hannah was pretty wet too but her silky Jasmine costume dried a lot faster than jeans. A cast member confirmed it as well. We will make up for the lack of rides on it next year when it's warmer.

Joshua with Chip & Dale.

Don't ask me which chipmunk is which. Todd told me how to tell the difference but I forgot-something about their teeth.....

Hannah as Tinkerbell with Tink herself

Meeting Tinkerbell in Pixie Hollow is new this year so it's our first time to "see" her other than on a parade float or flying over the castle. You also get to meet one of her pixie/fairy friends. We got to meet Silvermist which happens to be Hannah's favorite pixie next to Tinkerbell. Joshua has a favorite pixie too-it's Fawn if you want to know. Tink's home is where Ariel as a mermaid in her clam shell used to be.

I love this picture of the kids. So cute. It was a tree outside the Disneyland Hotel. We didn't stay there but I have no problem using their tree for my photo ops.

Grandma & the kids-another cute picture!

This was at a pizza place in Downtown Disney. Yummy pizza. Thanks to Grandma we ate there twice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tell by their noses :) Chip's nose is dark, like a chocolate chip ^_^