Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Run Disney~Part


Above is a selfie she took during the 1/2 marathon when she got to the parking lot. She still had awhile to get into Magic Kingdom.
Mile 5 in MK.

The medal above is the "challenge" medal she earned by finishing both the 10k and the half marathon. She earned separate medals for each of those races as seen in many pics.
The above pic is her coming across the finish line in the 10k. Disney photo pass pic.
More mile marker pics she'd send me at each one.





Coming in to Epcot to finish the 10k.

My pics at the finish line weren't as great. I had a lot of obstacles to contend with so I was lucky to get this but she'd already crossed so was walking a well deserved walk.

These pics are screen shots I took of the video of her entering MK. I had given her precise details on where I was standing so she saw me before I saw her. There were too many coming in wearing blue with her.


Above is an iconic pic.



Another iconic pic from Disney.
An early morning Emporium pic.









We took this selfie at 3:30AM before the half marathon.









 Sorry for any duplicates! I think these cover the races mostly. I may have more but our time in the parks are up next.

No comments: