Saturday, May 20, 2023

Misc

A floatilla (spelling?). View from The Nomad Lounge. Hannah and I had drinks there. 




Parade pics.













The boys got this ice cream sandwich in Dinoland while Hannah & I had drinks.


Dole whips.




We left the parks one afternoon to get beignets at Port Orleans.



My chocolate cupcake and light saber churros. They were out of red ones so they each had to get blue.


My favorite treat/drink at any park. It's called a Night Blossom.










We asked this photo pass CM to take our picture in front the Tree of Life with Hannah's phone. He did but he "saved the best for last" and included himself in the pic. It was too funny. After checking the pics, she noticed he took just a selfie of himself while we were getting posed.










A drink I had at the hotel pool. I have Hannah take my drink pics cause she's so good at the phot op backdrops.





There was a bird show just ending as you can see them flying away. But Todd & Joshua happened to be in the shot by accident as they were making their way to meet us after Hannah & I had drinks at the Nomad Lounge.


 

No comments: