Thursday, April 9, 2020

Disneyland ~Last Batch (maybe)










 Hannah and her future boss. When Mickey learned she was a future cast member, he kissed her hand. He was very excited to have her join the cast.







 Another over priced drink in Galaxy's Edge. It's now on display on a shelf.

 The pics below are from a show called Mickey & the Magical Map. Hannah & I sent to see it since it was an easy thing to see/do while I was getting over being sick & the boys didn't want to see it. It was great! Wish I had videoed it. There were a few more character but the pics weren't good.



















 I think Hannah must have had a say in getting a few pics form our last day since I headed out of the park a little earlier than I normally would. I just needed rest & couldn't make it to Fantasmic. The reason we stayed Friday night was to see it as we hadn't seen it in years. So they got a few pics below.














 Hannah's Jack & sally below

 Todd's drawing above & Joshua's below.

 Joshua's Piglet above & Hannah's Pluto below.


 Joshua's Pluto above & Todd's below.

 Getting ready to get on the Millenium Falcon ride.

 In the Beast's library.
I think I might be caught up on Disneyland pictures. I might come across a few more if Todd or Hannah have any on their phones. But that's about the most excitement we'll have for awhile. 

During quarantine, I've learned the social security office has had Joshua's birth date wrong all these years. i found out when he filed his federal taxes for the first time & it got rejected. I guess no one cared all these years while he's been listed as a dependent.  I called the SSA once & couldn't get through. I called again and was on hold for 2 hours. To fix it, they want me to send his ORIGINAL birth certificate (no copy), his original state issued ID (no copy), & MY original driver's license (no copy) to the closed office & they'll process the change and send it all back. Yeah, right! Um, no thanks. I'll wait til they open up as I have ZERO faith in the post office for both of those trips through the mail nor faith in the SSA. 
I also had my debit card number stolen. I tried to get groceries at a couple stores but the card was denied. The credit union was on it before I even knew. When I got home there was a message about fraud on my card. While on hold (part of my quarantine time lately), I noticed 2 debits at a Kroger store in Georgia. I'm awaiting my new card. 
I haven't had an opportunity to drive my car much as we've been using Hannah's car for better gas mileage and to make sure her battery is charged. So while driving today, my tire shredded on the Northern Parkway. Roadside assistance changed it & I went straight to the base to get a new tire. 
Unemployment is a joke. More hold times & no answers. 
We're on a Marvel movie marathon, watching almost all the movies in order. This weekend we're up to Guardians of the Galaxy (1 &2). 

No comments: