Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Oliver Opening Night


 A few friends came out for opening night.


I'm going to have a couple events out of order because I don't have a lot of time at the moment to load a large batch of pictures. I'm skipping Out of Africa for now just to post these few pictures from opening night of Oliver. My review: Fantastic!! Hannah sang beautifully, of course. Everyone is so talented. This theater allows you to take non-flash photography so I took more pictures the 2nd time I saw it which I'll post later. I wanted to see the first show to know when to take the best pictures & where to sit to see her better next time. Don't get too excited though. My camera is not cut out for dim or dark settings. I deleted A LOT of very blurry pics & I'll post some that will be blurry anyway. These after shots are ok because of the flash. Enough about my crappy camera.
I went to 3 of the 4 shows opening weekend & I'll go to 3 of 4 shows this coming weekend. Yes, she has 8 shows. The boys will only go to 2 each since we don't get any free tickets:(
The theater announced their shows for next season & there is one Hannah absolutely needs (wants) to do & that's The Little Mermaid. Auditions for that one are in Nov. Then she'd like to do Into the Woods but it may be too much at that point since she'll want to do MoezArt's spring musical. The 3rd one she'd like to do if money,time,& gas weren't so important is The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardorbe which we obviously love:) We may have to end up just seeing that one. This theater is 45 minutes away & has MANY more rehearsals than MoezArt's once a week rehearsal . I think she only had 6 days off in May. I'm sure she'd say it was worth it.
Anyway, once this show is over, I'll have plenty of time to post the many pics.

No comments: