Monday, January 25, 2016

Beauty & the Beast show #2

 The book seller & Belle in the opening scene.
 The 2 pictures above are from the Gaston song.
 Hannah as a pepper shaker in "Be Our Guest".










 Belle,wolf,Beast/Prince
 With cousins-3rd? 4th? I don't know but we're related!


 Hannah's spot in the dressing room & her "star".


 These action shots got out of order (of course) but above is before the villagers take off to kill the beast & below is Hannah's bow with the other wolves.



 With Aunt Cheryl and her cousins.
With Grandma & Papa


The second show was terrific and Hannah was supported with family at this one. I expect to have better action pictures when I buy them since these are the ones I took. I also have a video Todd took of Hannah in the book selling scene that I need to load. Enjoy!

No comments: