Monday, December 9, 2013

Cheaper by the Dozen part 2

 Lillian,Mrs Fitzgerald (the maid), & Miss Brill (the teacher)
 Lillian in "her" chair.

 Friends (all Bible quizzers) and their director.
 Todd & his little girl
 Some of the cast.

Here's a few more pictures from the 2nd show of Cheaper by the Dozen. This was after the long morning/afternoon of quizzing at TBQ. Hannah was exhausted afterward. We made it to an impromptu get together at In and Out Burger with some of the cast after tear down but by 11:30 Hannah asked to go home because she was so tired. The official cast party is later this week. I know there was a professional photographer at the 1st show so I hope we'll have an opportunity to buy those pictures-then I can post those. I'm sure if that happens it will be a few months before I get them.
Enjoy!

No comments: