Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dowtown Disney Orlando

 Okay, so the picture above is not really Downtown Disney but it didn't fit any other category I have planned as it was the first picture I took in the airport after we arrived in Florida.
 Hannah and I by Planet Hollywood.
 
 4/5 of God's Girlz

 In and around the Lego Store.

Here's a few pictures from our Downtown Disney visit. I like Anaheim DTD better. Maybe just because Disneyland feels like a second home to us. Maybe because it's just not the same without the boys. Still fun despite the icky humid weather. Many photo opportunities-especially the cool lego creations. I took several more of lego stuff but I liked these ones best.

We went here on our first full day in Orlando (Thursday) before the opening ceremonies of JBQ.
More pictures to come.

No comments: