Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God's Girlz new logo & shirts


The picture above with the cross of nails & the girls' names is on the back & the picture below is on the front.


Check out the girls' new t-shirts and amazing graphics. Todd made the logos and we had the shirts printed. They look wonderful! The February match was last weekend. They won 4/6 rounds. They have one more match in March before State (and then hopefully Regionals & Nationals). After the meet we went to one of the families' homes for games and dessert.

Hannah had her 3 stubborn baby teeth pulled this morning. She came through fine.

I finally got my correct CD of pictures from the theater company of the Fools play from November. I'll try to post pictures from that soon. I only posted ones I took with my camera after the play. I know it was months ago but now I have some good action shots. I just have to narrow them down for the blog.

No comments: