Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011


Me and my parents,siblings,hubby, my kids,niece & nephew.
My parents with 4 of their grandkids.

My brother,Dad, Mom, me , & my sister.

Me and Jim & Cheryl

Me with my adorable children.

Me & Hubby

The kids with gifts.


We celebrated Christmas 2011 on Christmas Eve day this year. My parents & my sister and her kids came over. The surprise guest was my brother whom I have not seen in 12 years. Actually, the last time he was here I was 11 days away from having Hannah. We had a yummy dinner & opened some gifts. the kids wanted to still open some on Christmas so they saved some for the next day.

On Christmas we drove up north to try to play in the snow near Flagstaff. Many other people had that same idea so we headed to my parents' house. We decided we'd do our normal snow day when kids go back to school. We did stop by the boat dock of a frozen over lake and did a little sledding on a slope (not really a hill). It was enough to make the kids happy. Pictures of that next.

No comments: