Sunday, November 27, 2011

Joshua's 8 year picture-Again (re-take)


Well, you all know how this boy hates getting his picture taken. So this year I took his picture and figured that would have to suffice. Now you all will be getting a replacement picture because I like this one better. This is his yearbook picture that a mom from our homeschool group took. We had the option to buy pictures so I bought the download so I could print what I wanted at Sam's Club. Hannah's 12 year old picture is done too. Some of you already got it and some are waiting to be mailed. Hannah missed "picture day" for the yearbook because she was still exhausted from her play performances that she didn't go to PE that day. So her yearbook picture will have to be one I send in.

I'm hoping to get Thanksgiving pictures up soon.

No comments: