Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


The kids with their valentines from today's party.
Happy Valentines Day!

Today was our Valentines party with HEofS at the park. I was on the party committee so we were there early to help set up. The kids helped me and another friend set up about 130 bags for kids from ages 2-17. And that doesn't even reflect the total number of kids in our group! Phew. Fun times with cards and goodies. We have got such a busy week that I am declaring this week as Spring Break. I love that perk:)

We're going to the Challenger Space Center tomorrow and Out of Africa (wildlife park) on Wednesday. My Mom visits Thursday & Friday and everyone knows that it's vacation time when either Grandma visits! We're actually busy through Sunday but most of it is a "fun" busy. Most of it-not all as I still have to go to work.

If you notice, Hannah got her hair cut again.

So, on this day of "love" I hope you realize there is someone who loves you more than anything in the whole world. He loves you so much He died for you so that you could some day be with Him for eternity. He gave his life for you even if you don't love Him back. If you don't know I'm talking about Jesus then I have been a terrible example. He loves you & so do I:o)

No comments: