Monday, November 22, 2010

Ho Ho Ho


Just the 2 of us:)


Just a few pictures as there's nothing new going on. Hannah has a busy week of rehearsals and shows. I'm glad she's enjoying it since she had to pay the tuition herself. She's still been saving for the next session that starts in January. I think she has close to $190 saved so far thanks to birthday money and Craigslist sales!

Joshua was sick last week and mostly better now. He has a lingering cough and a runny nose. We got our tree up last week too. Todd worked all kinds of hours last week and the weekend but he got today off and Thursday & Friday. Every year I get a picture of the kids in a Santa hat. Hannah's stocking and Joshua's stocking holder have places for a picture so I update each year. It's fun to look back at their "growth" every year. My mom came for a two night visit last week. We're looking forward to Thanksgiving and Snoopy performances later this week.

No comments: