Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sea World trip #2

Here's the Sea World pictures. Only about 20 since we just went in February. I didn't need to take as many.

The first thing we did was to feed the dolphins like we did in February but I was very angry to find out about some changes they made. Last time I went in with my Mom and the kids to take pictures. Now if you want to go in to take pictures they charge you $6. It's $6 for 3 little fish and I was only willing to fork over $12 for both kids to do it but not another $6 just to take pictures. So then Joshua decides he won't do it if I'm not there and Hannah had to go in alone (pay and then wonder where we are-which is why she has that unhappy look on her face). I had to hope she was led to a trainer that wasn't blocking my frame and use my zoom. Not how I wanted to start our day. They are basically assuming no good parent would send their kid in alone and can make some extra money there. I would think they would want the kids to be properly supervised.

We did get to see the new dolphin show called Blue Horizons which Hannah (and us) enjoyed. We saw the Shamu show again but it was not as cool as when the trainers did tricks with Shamu. I understand why they don't anymore but Todd thought it was boring.

Sea World was open till 7 but we left by 5pm-ish so we could eat an affordable dinner!

No comments: