Friday, May 14, 2010

Meet Sammy

I found what I thought was a salamander in the garage a few days ago. He's a gecko according to Todd. We had one once before that always hid in the bottom part of the garage door & always fell out to the ground when we opened the door. He eventually got run over. Not the best spot to hide but they must think it is because here's another one. They are pretty cool-better looking than lizards. Todd & the kids wanted to keep him as a pet. I want him to be free but I lost so here's "Sammy" the gecko. He will reside in our old fish tank till he figures a way out or dies I guess. Todd bought him crickets and meal worms. I pay a guy to keep crickets away but now we need to buy them. If Sammy can figure a way for us to save money on our car insurance then I won't mind buying the crickets:o)

No comments: