Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fashion Show


My beautiful girl & my hubby who doesn't look at the camera.
This was outfit #2

Todd modeled too as he needed a new pair of jeans-you get 25% off whatever you model.

Outfit #1

Before the show started.

Today was Hannah's 3rd fashion show at the base. She got to model 2 outfits this time. She's getting to be a real pro. Todd participated this time as well. She always enjoys this. I'm thankful one of my wonderful co-workers worked my shift so I could be there.

We have a field trip to a farm next week on Wednesday. Of course we are looking forward to celebrating Easter. Gotta love how much Jesus loves us!

I think that catches me up on pictures. Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah did a great job of modeling and now I can say good job to Todd too, of course Hannah is so much cutier. Also good job to Hannah and Joshua on the siver medals for basketball. Great kids and so proud to say they are our grandchildren. Mom