Friday, February 5, 2010

February Birthdays & Football News

Happy Birthday to our February b-days:
Cheryl-my sister
Robert-my nephew
Have wonderful days!

I have not updated the blog because we haven't done anything terribly exciting. We had a field trip to the post office but it was real quick & the guide didn't offer up too much information. She kind of zipped us through & there was not a lot of time for pictures.

The kids had their last football game 2 days ago. Joshua got a gold medal & Hannah got bronze.Align Center Joshua got his 1st touchdown all season & he pulled the flag off 3 people. Those pictures will have to be posted later because I got a new camera for Christmas & I have not learned how to take them off the camera yet. I' hoping to do that soon.

We have been pretty busy but not with fun stuff. Just work & more work-mostly for Todd. We look forward to Sea World later this month & the kids are excited for 2 birthday parties over the next 2 weekends.

No comments: