Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year/Happy January Birthdays

I hope everyone had a safe & happy new year. We went to a friend's house on New Year's Eve & got home at 2am. Joshua was still awake on the short ride home & wanted to know if he had to go to bed when we got in. Uh, yeah. I'm going to try to remember to post some of Hannah's 10 year pictures real soon.

The kids got back to football yesterday. Joshua's team won 3-0 and Hannah's team lost 3-0.

We go to play in the snow next week. Should be fun. We're looking forward to a Sea World trip in February. I've been selling stuff on Craigslist or Ebay to save money for that trip. I took in some old broken & unwanted pieces of gold jewelry & earned $282 towards the trip! Not bad for broken stuff & things I haven't worn since high school. We also got $20 for 3 bags of aluminum cans. I sold some DVDs & Joshua donated $5 he made on Craigslist to the cause. I think we have that trip covered now. We got Sea World annual passes for Christmas. The kids can't wait for it & another beach trip. We started counting down today like we do for Disneyland. I cut out & numbered dolphin shapes to start the countdown.

Finally, Happy Birthday to my 2 January birthdays:
Fred-our brother-in-law
Todd-love you hubby:o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like viewing all the fun things you as a family have done. We enjoyed your visit to Strawberry, we don't get to see one another enough. Glad the kids had so much fun in the snow. Mom