Friday, October 30, 2009

Disneyland October 2009 Slideshow


So this is what you get when Todd leaves me to figure out picture stuff on the computer. He'll have to come along later & clean up my messes. First I accidentally put all the beach pictures in the trash-he found them for me & I've been afraid to touch them since. Then I tried to do this slideshow with pretty sparkles since they were Disneyland pictures. I was unable to pull that off. I WAS able to somehow delete the background Todd made for our Narnia theme. I don't know why the words are getting cut off & I can't figure out how to get rid of the box on top of the slideshow. Grrrr! This is why I don't do computer stuff & he doesn't do the laundry & dishes. He's been to busy to add my troubles to his plate so this will have to suffice. I will attempt a slideshow with the beach pictures next week-I hope. **Warning** There are over 100 pictures:o) Watch for the Joshua being a "goofball" pictures. You'll know what I mean when you see them.


SORRY, THE SLIDESHOW DISAPPEARED:(

No comments: