Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ready for September!

Joshua in his new swim trunks from a half price sale at the base. Swimming is not over at our house yet.

Hannah in her new swim suit from the base too. You can see some of the storm "damage" on the left. The play house had really become a storage area for all the pool rafts & toys. It blew apart & landed in the garden crushing half the sunflowers that had died but some were coming back. I picked it off the sunflowers & it has not been put back together yet.

Joshua lost his 1st tooth August 19th. It came out without any drama. Yeah for me! Todd asked him if he was going to put it under his pillow. Joshua replies with "Can you just give me my dollar now?". Yes, he did get the money then & it was $2.

At a photo shoot.

August was relatively boring & I kind of enjoyed it! We got in a lot of good school days & did not have many activities to drive to. That is slowly starting to change. I did not have too many exciting things to report on or any fabulous pictures. Joshua losing his first tooth was the most major news. Hannah started theater class on Wednesday. The kids went to a photo shoot last night & got paid $20 each for playing on playground equipment. They made more than me last night! They thought this was pretty cool & have so many ideas where they can spend their earnings. They are also saving money for a Toy Story Midway Mania Wii game that comes out in September. Only about $13 to go.

Some of the pictures I post here may be repeats to those of you on Facebook. Sorry about that but oh well. My mom is not on Facebook so they are at least new to her. The rest of you will just have to deal with seeing my incredibly cute kids again.

We're looking forward to P.E. starting back up after Labor Day and all the fun field trips & parties with our homeschool group. Oh, and only 49 more days to go for our annual family vacation. Yippee! All in all I have enjoyed not being on the run but we are all ready for November weather.

No comments: