Monday, August 3, 2009

August Birthday


I just have one b-day this month & that's to my friend Cami. Have fun at our Happiest Place on Earth! So jealous......

I have not had very much interesting to report. We didn't go anywhere cool so that equals no pictures. I'm posting a picture of the kids with their soccer medals but that's the most recent excitement. Hannah will not be playing soccer this Fall as expected. She had a difficult choice to make as I found a Christian/homeschool theater group that has a class I knew she'd enjoy on Wednesday afternoons. She really wants to do that instead so I am glad they got to play this summer. I could still let Joshua play as the times work out well but I don't know if he'll do it or not without Hannah nearby. We'll see. Thanks to Grandmas who said they would pitch in for the class. Classes run August 19-October 28.

We've made a small adjustment to our homeschool times for the rest of the summer. When I take the kids in the pool after school it's already too warm & not refreshing. Then we don't get any use out of it. I decided to swim in the morning before school & work after lunch- as long as I don't have to work that evening. I'm just letting you know in case you call in the morning I may not have brought the phone outside & don't be surprised if I can't talk in the afternoon.

No comments: