Monday, July 13, 2009

Nothing Exciting


I don't have any terribly exciting things going on this week but just wanted to add one picture of the kids with the sunflowers before they died-the sunflowers of course. The corn died again but now I know that Todd needs to talk to Brooke for tips. We have 3 watermelon growing but they are small.

My mom visits Wednesday to Thursday. Joshua asked me this morning if he could answer the door when she gets here. Today is Monday & he's planning for her visit on Wednesday. Hannah will probably ask that morning & be mad her brother got a 3 day jump on her. Yes, my kids "fight" over letting Grandma in the door. Sigh. They have their last soccer game that day so Grandma gets to see that. Then we'll do our regular movie on Thursday with her. We meet Dereck & Ruth again on Friday at Castles & Coasters. Now, C&C is not my favorite place to be in mid-July but these friends are worth it! After my work schedule last week I am so glad to only be working 2 days this week. Yeah!

No comments: